Ruger Mini-14 StripLULA™
The Mini-14 StripLULA™ is designed to fit original Mini-14 5.56 / .223 magazines.
It may fit some aftermarket Mini-14 mags. but this is not guaranteed.
It's a stripper clip mag loader. (stripper clips are not included as they are are normally purchased with the ammunition)
(8 sec. loading a 20rds mag)
It's a ten loose rounds mag loader.
(26 sec. loading a 20rds mag)
It's a simple unloader* too.
(10 sec. unloading a 20rds mag.)
Mini-14 10-round StripLULA™ magazine loader and unloader for original Ruger metal 5.56mm / .223 magazines.
- Designed to load original Ruger Mini-14 (5.56 / .223) magazines, but may also load some aftermarket Mini-14 mags.
- A simple unloader.
- Small & durable. Benefits:
- Eliminates fingers pain and injury.
- Easy and quick loading.
- Prolongs magazine life.
- Reliable in all weather.
- Durable reinforced polymer.
Does NOT load properly:
- 6.8mm SPC rounds
- ProMag Mini-14 magazines (the ProMag's attachment slits are made for M16 couplers/spoons). Use the M16 StripLULA™ for these mags.
- Nickel-plated Mini-14 magazines (the mags are not designed exactly as the Ruger mags). Try the M16 StripLULA™ for these mags.
- M16 / AR15 type magazines (the mags are not designed exactly as the Ruger mags). Use the M16 StripLULA™ or LULA™ for these mags. !